“La Vallee de Demain” translated as “The Valley of Tomorrow” is a group of young adults in the region of southern Haiti called LaVallée committed to investing in the natural beauty of their community.
Our Mission is to create opportunities for the young adults of LaVallee to invest in the natural beauty of their community through education in agriculture and agronomy.
Our Objectives are:
1) Train young adults in the reinforcement of agriculture.
2) Establish plant nurseries in the community.
3) Partner with local agronomists who work in the area.
4) Facilitate the distribution of plants to local farmers and help them to care for the plants.
5) Encourage reforestation by planting trees and through education to the public
6) Commit to community beautification creating, clean, pleasant spaces for people to enjoy nature.
7) Provide better methods of using agriculture for locals to generate business and provide income for their families.